Technology Unit Planning: Toys and Games Planning Unit: Overview
Room 8; Year 1 and 2
Teacher: Tash Martin
Class grouping: Whole class teaching, individual and small groups for teacher focus.
Duration: 1 week
Contexts: Personal, Home, School, Community.
- Areas of Learning: Creative Design, Materials
Integrated Curriculum (Not assessed)
- Literacy: Oral Language-Express ideas, Written Language
- Numeracy: Children carried on with number knowledge and all groups had toy/game problem solving worksheets.
- Health and Physical Education: Interpersonal Skills-Express ideas, and feelings and listen to others.
- Social Sciences: Continuity and Change: Understand the past, present and possible futures.
- Arts: Understanding-sharing how works are made and their purpose. Developing Visual ideas. Communicating their work and describing ideas.