“Knee Deep”, School Journal, level 4, October 2013
18 March 2014
The Christchurch City Council was the key stakeholder in the work on the city’s wastewater system. They wanted a cost effective system as good as, if not better than, the previous system – strong and likely to continue working after an earthquake and safe to build.
- Find the Teacher Support Materials for "Knee Deep" on Literacy Online.
- Brief development: Use this and other examples to guide students to consider key stakeholders and the environment where the outcome will be situated. (level 4)
- Outcome development and evaluation: Use this and other examples to guide students to evaluate outcomes in situ against key attributes. (level 4)
- Characteristics of technology: Use these and other examples to identify and categorise knowledge and skills from technology and other disciplines that have informed decisions in technological development and manufacture. (level 4)
- Technological systems: Identify the inputs and outputs of a particular technological system. (level 1)